Dear Residents, Clients and Stakeholders,
Good news! We are entering another positive phase of relaxing previous COVID related measures.
St Basil’s made the decision to implement the following changes from Tuesday 26 September 2023 this is applicable at all the St Basil’s Residentials Aged Are Facilities, Community Care offices and Day Centres:
• NO daily mask wearing, except when there is a possible outbreak (consumers with symptoms and positive RAT test) and confirmed outbreak from Public Health Unit.
• NO surveillance testing which includes temperatures checks, scanning and or completing stickers to confirm surveillance.
• NO more RAT testing stations outside the facilities, however the sites will have RAT test in the nurses’ stations to assess consumers with respiratory symptoms as needed.
St Basil’s will however revert to using stringent infection control measures if there is an infectious outbreak.
You must not enter a St Basil’s facility if:
• You tested positive for COVID for at least 7 days after your positive test and when symptoms have resolved, including the notification of positive COVID PCR to NSW Health.
• You have been in close contact with a person who has COVID.
• Your RAT/PCR test is negative but you still display other respiratory or influenza-like symptoms
Feel free to contact a Facility Manager should you need any additional information or support.
Acting Chief Executive Officer
NSW Health have released updated rules and recommendations for aged care facilities which apply till 11:59pm on 30 December.
Dear Residents, Consumers and Families, The NSW Government has extended public health order restrictions to at least 11:59pm on Friday 30th July 2021. Visitors are only permitted to enter...
In line with advice from Australian government health agencies regarding visiting restrictions within our homes due to COVID-19, the following requirements are now in place. Visitors must follow these...