Dear Residents, Consumers and Families,
The NSW Government has extended public health order restrictions to at least 11:59pm on Friday 30th July 2021.
- Visitors are only permitted to enter the facility for essential purposes such as compassionate grounds or medical reasons. Residents may have a maximum of two essential visitors each day which cannot be different visitors each day with all visits must be by appointment and approved by the Facility General Manager
- Essential visitors must take direction from facility staff and will be escorted by staff to and from the resident’s room or a designated visiting area assigned by management
- Essential visitors must wear a surgical mask within the facility, and practice social distancing of 1.5m
- Essential visitors must not attend more than one St Basil’s Home per day
- Residents should avoid leaving the facility except for essential reasons (eg medical appointments).
If you live in Fairfield LGA and are an approved essential visitor any St Basil’s Home you must show evidence of your COVID test with a negative result each time you attend and it must be no more than 3 days old. Here is a map and a list of the suburbs in the Fairfield Local Government Area.
You must not enter the facility at all if you:
- have been to any close or casual contact locations in NSW in the last 14 days, excluding the monitor for symptoms list
- have been to any close and casual contact places of high concern in Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia or the Northern Territory
- have COVID-19 symptoms – fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- have not received a dose of the 2021 influenza vaccine, unless they have an exemption approved by St Basil’s.
- have attended another St Basil’s facility on or after Tuesday 13th July.
It is important to keep connected to your loved ones, especially during these difficult times. Please remember that there are several ways for you to connect with your loved ones each day;
- Telephone calls
- Facetime or zoom video calls, by appointment
- Window visits at some of our Homes upon request, and only by appointment
Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated, thank you.
Chief Executive Officer
[As at 16 July 2021]