In line with advice from Australian government health agencies regarding visiting restrictions within our homes due to COVID-19, the following requirements are in place.
Visitors must not enter the facility if they:
It’s recommended that social distancing of 1.5 meters applies, where possible.
For residents leaving the facility for an individual outing, family gathering or group excursion, ensure that:
- residents are guided about COVID-safe behaviours, including practicing physical distancing (1.5m) and hand hygiene,
- the event complies with the current Gathering Restrictions Public Health Order,
- no one at the event:
- has, in the past 14 days, been to any NSW, Interstate or New Zealand locations at the dates and times listed in the latest COVID-19 case locations web page
- lives in the NSW areas of increased testing
- has been a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- lives in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- is waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
For further information visit health.gov.au or contact your local facility Management.