St Basil's in Action
We strive for excellence in providing care and promoting quality of life and spiritual wellbeing, while preserving dignity and respecting cultural diversity.
The mission of St Basil's Homes is to provide a standard of care and service to our residents and clients in order that they may enjoy the maximum quality of life within a safe, secure and caring environment and with policies and procedures that emphasise and reflect the individualism of each.
In pursuing our philosophy, our management and staff are mindful of the following objectives:
- To promote our positive commitment to the needs and the rights of each resident and client.
- To work as a professional team committed to continuous quality improvement.
- To deliver the highest standard of care and the best conditions for the independence,
happiness and physical wellbeing of all residents and clients.
- To provide an atmosphere that allows peace, dignity and self-respect.
- To promote ongoing education of staff for a better understanding of aged care and best practice.
- To meet the challenges of the future and to extend a meaningful role to the elderly in our care.